About Jackie Kelm
TO CONTACT JACKIE for consulting, coaching, or speaking, please email admin@AppreciativeLiving.com or call (704) 799-0975.
- MBA, Organization Behavior Concentration, Case Western Reserve University (4.0 GPA)
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Kettering Institute of Technology.
- ICF ACC (International Coach Federation, Associate Certified Coach)
- Board Certified Coach (Center for Credentialing & Education)
- HeartMath Certified Coach
- Thrive Global Certified Executive Coach
- TRACOM Certified SOCIAL STYLE & Versatility Instructor
- Emotional First Aid Certification & QPR Gatekeeper Certification (Suicide Prevention)
- Manager, Ernst & Young LLP, Leadership & Organization Change Group
- Bearing Application Engineer, The Timken Company
- Senior HVAC Development Engineer, General Motors (GM)
- Five-year engineering rotation at GM including production control and manufacturing supervision.
Download bio here: J Kelm Bio 2020 (PDF doc)
Organizations Jackie has Worked with:
Radio Interviews with Jackie Kelm as Guest Expert
- Sirius Satellite Radio XM: Pathways to Learning with Sister Marie Pappas
- KSFR-FM Santa Fe Public Radio: The Journey Home with Diego Mulligan.
- WPYB 1130AM, Benson NC: The Senior Citizen’s Corner.
- Sirius Satellite XM Radio: The Fully Alive Show with Dr. Greg & Lisa Popcak
- WCBQ Paradise Radio: Dr. Alvin Jones
- WJJG AM 1530 Chicago: Job Talk Radio
Television and Print Interviews
- Guideposts Magazine: Three Steps to Joy Through Appreciative Living
- Dr. Hightower’s Health Space, Cable Channel 110: The Power of Appreciative Living.
- Axiom News, Engaging Movements: AI Catayst to Creating Peace, Expert Says.
- Kelm, J. “The Joy of Appreciative Living: Your 28 Day Plan to Greater Happiness in Three Incredibly Easy Steps.” Tarcher, NY. 2009.
- Kelm, J. “Appreciative Living: The Principles of Appreciative Inquiry in Personal Life. Wake Forest, NC: Venet Publishers. 2005.
- [1 Chapter] Watkins, J., Mohr, B., & Kelly, R. “Appreciative Inquiry: Change at the Speed of Imagination.” Pfieffer, San Francisco, CA. 2011. Case Study: Appreciative Living. Pgs. 175 – 184.
- [1 Chapter] Hammond, S. & Royal, C. “Lessons From the Field: Applying Appreciative Inquiry.” Plano, TX. Practical Press Inc, 1998. Chapter 10: Introducing the Appreciative Inquiry Philosophy: A How-to for Consultants Who Are New to the Process. By Jacqueline Kelm. Pg. 161-172.
- “Unlocking the Door to Happiness.” Innerchange Magazine.
- “Six Steps to Finding Your Dream Job.” Savvy Miss.
- “Looking for Love? The Right Way to Find Mr. Right.” Savvy Miss.
- “Finding What’s Right with Your Child.” The Appreciative Parenting Newsletter.
- “Walk the Talk: The Principles of AI in Daily Living” The AI Practioner: The International Journal of AI Best Practice.